3/28/11

Why I Hate That Elephant: my report

Hi there, still Benevolent, not really, you know what I mean. Today was stupid, I almost hated it more that talking to Chang almost.

Today, Miss Tina told us to write about a thing we dislike. When we brainstormed ideas, I said that I hated Chang. The whole class gasped and every one hates me now. I bet that they'll write about hating me for their essay. Here is my essay:

The thing I hate the most is an elephant named Chang. He is nice and loving and cares about everyone. I mean, what could be worse? He smiles and waves to the villagers when he walks by. Everyone loves him, it's sick. Chang gives all the school kids rides to their classes. He even asked me if I wanted a ride! How rude. So Miss Tina says that life would be lots better if Chang and I switched names. So apparently Benevolent is a better name for Chang than it is for me. I cannot believe her, Chang is so charitable and always is helping others. Isn't that the most disgusting thing you've ever heard?


Under that Miss Tina wrote:

Too short- Rude- and I told you that "so" isn't aloud in my class anymore. F

Who does she expect me to be? I'm not a pro. or anything. Besides, I don't care. She can't make me go to school. I am going to plan my new prank for this week. It has to do with the chief.
Bye,
Benny

Followers